The Collaborative brings experts and interested individuals into a shared community to create best practices, exchange ideas, identify gaps in CRP performance, and reach consensus on needed innovations.
The Collaborative aims to identify gaps in current CRP best practices, and develop and test innovations to close these gaps through demonstration or research projects.
Collaborative demonstration projects are opportunities for the CRP community to develop and evaluate solutions to cutting edge issues that challenge CRPs, such as:
- Strategies to assure full CRP implementation
- Approaches to promote consistent use of CRP metrics
- Adapting CRP models to new care settings
- The role of legal representation in supporting patients participating in a CRP, and
- Cooperative strategies for multiple insurers involved in the same adverse event