Members learn from one another in multiple forums and work together to advance the spread of CRPs.
The Collaborative achieves many of its outcomes through its strong, action-oriented committees. Members produce CRP best practice tools and resources, training curricula, on-site services, shared learning experiences, CRP innovations, policy recommendations, and research.
Communications and Outreach Committee
- Educates all stakeholders, including the public, about CRPs and their benefits
- Guides development of the website as a communication tool for promoting the growth and spread of CRPs
Best Practices and Innovation Committee
- Creates best practice tools for implementing and evaluating CRPs
- Directs the development of innovative new CRP resources
- Organizes shared learning experiences to quickly disseminate CRP best practices and innovations
Policy and Advocacy Committee
- Develops policy recommendations and best practices at the institutional, state and federal level
- Contacts key policy leaders when issues relevant to the CRP are being discussed or decided
- Proposes cooperative projects with state and federal policymakers and regulators to better align regulatory processes and systems with CRPs