Northwest CRP Leader Retreat: Achieving Benefits, Avoiding Pitfalls
When: September 27-28, 2017
Where: Marriott, SeaTac International Airport | 3201 176th Street | SeaTac, WA 98188
At the conclusion of this two-day program, participants will be able to:
- Define the core components of a CRP and why each component is critical to a CRP’s effectiveness.
- Describe the common barriers healthcare organizations experience when implementing a CRP and the strategies for overcoming them.
- Conduct a CRP gap analysis at their institution and interpret the results.
- Develop a plan for their organization to effectively implement a CRP
This two day event will feature:
- Tom Gallagher, MD, University of Washington
- Tim McDonald, MD, JD, Loyola University
- Local CRP Leaders including: Paula Bradlee (Overlake), Claire Hagan (Providence), Dana Kahn (Virginia Mason), Marcia Rhodes (University of Washington)
- Plus, a panel of Board/C-suite members from local hospitals discussing CRP challenges and opportunities
Interested in sponsoring this event? Download our sponsorship package to learn more about the benefits: