Group trainings support CRP implementation
The Collaborative provides group CRP trainings for leaders of healthcare organizations and liability insurers, as well as customized, on-site CRP support for individual healthcare systems and liability insurers. Find information on upcoming training opportunities below.
CAI offers individualized support for your organization’s CRP implementation. The Collaborative offers focused, on-site trainings and support services tailored to your healthcare organization’s progress and needs. Our services include:
- Engaging healthcare organizations’ or professional liability insurers’ boards of directors and other senior leaders in supporting CRPs
- Evaluating organizations,’ insurers’, or clinicians’ readiness for CRP implementation
- Tailoring a CRP to the unique needs of an organization, insurer or clinician practice
- Training large organizational, insurer or private practice teams in CRP skills and processes
- Providing timely support to a clinician, organization or liability insurer responding to a specific adverse event